YAYE!(:
I WONT HAVE TO RETAIN!
YES! YES! YES!
I PASSED ENGLISH!
YEAHH YEAHH!
and summore, its the HIGHEST among ALL my subjs!
its like.. 69.6 lahh.
0.4 MORE TO an A2!
haha. but nvm lahh. i never got so high before:X
HEHE.
YAYE!
then followed by GEOG; 69.3
then lit; 67.5
then chinese; 65.5
then history; 65.2
then MATH; 62.0
then LAST will be SCIENCE luhh; 60.0
YAYE(: lalala(:
5B3s and 2B4s
not very good lahh, but quite constant?
blahblahblahblahblah...
I WONT HAVE TO RETAIN!
YES! YES! YES!
I PASSED ENGLISH!
YEAHH YEAHH!
and summore, its the HIGHEST among ALL my subjs!
its like.. 69.6 lahh.
0.4 MORE TO an A2!
haha. but nvm lahh. i never got so high before:X
HEHE.
YAYE!
then followed by GEOG; 69.3
then lit; 67.5
then chinese; 65.5
then history; 65.2
then MATH; 62.0
then LAST will be SCIENCE luhh; 60.0
YAYE(: lalala(:
5B3s and 2B4s
not very good lahh, but quite constant?
blahblahblahblahblah...
No comments:
Post a Comment