Sunday, February 15, 2009

Last one

All the way.
We've got nothing to lose.
Show it to them.
For our pride.
Motivate juniors.

Go SCGS NETBALL. Its our last game for 2009 season. Sec 4s, its our last one. Let's just play our best.

Realised I've been blogging about my lovely team these days. Shall share a bit of my life now then. So yesterday was valentines day! A day full of love! It started with training in the morning and friendlies with BP. It was sec 4s' last training:( Finished at 12.30. Actually the friendlies ended quite early, like at around 11? Just that we were only dismissed at around 12 plus. It was quite late already, so I couldn't join my lovely teammates for lunch. Had to go home to bathe and blah blah blah so that I could be on time to meet Theodore at 2. Ah, but I was late in the end so nevermind~

Kinda left house in a rush that I forgot my camera. I was so annoyed but nevermind, I knew someone else would have one. Luckily I remembered to bring the flowers for Valen and Theodore(ah I'll just use "T" k, its just too long to type:D). :D Walked around Bugis for Valen's present. Ah, it was so difficult okay! But we still got them in the end. Omg! I actually forgot that there was a Starbucks and Topshop in Bugis! But its not counted cause I KNEW there was one there:D

Went to starbucks for a while. Stupid piggy Hazel was taking a long time. Her stupid camp! Yeah but then T had to go already so I decided to wait for Hazel at NJC. Took MRT to paya lebar then cabbed to the Valen's weird-named party place. I guess I had fun, in some way or another. At least I got to catch up with Hazel and stuff! I only disliked the noise. Dont like joining the crowd at this kind of party. As in I dont really know some people so yeah. (I wanna keep a low profile) Kept changing places in the function room cause noise was every where. Hazel was tired but she couldnt sleep properly cause of the noise. Ah, I was kinda annoyed too. Hmm, so I told her to go out to sleep on the couch and stuff. Actually thats almost all luh, we kinda left after that.

Came home; was so tired; bathed; slept; woke up at 12+; watched TV; then play!

Webcam-ed with Valen then with T. Mian and I tricked T by wearing same clothes and same hairstyle and stuff. SUPER FUNNY. There were like 3 rounds and like we kept switching places and changing stuff. but OMG! He managed to get ME right!:D:D HAHA. Cause of this, Hazel stayed for another hour. (She's supposed to leave at 3? then 4? then in the end 5.) HAHA HAZEL I LOVE YOU OKAY ALRIGHT! HOPE IT WONT BE ANOTHER MILLION YEARS AWAY TIL I NEXT SEE YOU. I'M AIMING FOR NJC or acjc. What do y'all think huh!:D

I think I am getting abit naggy and draggy and stuff. Sorry if I made you fall asleep. Havent posted about my life for 100000000 years. And I really suck at summary so I cant condense all the events. Thats too bad, for you! K alright!

With lots of LOVE,
ZHANG XIFAN ♥

1 comment:

Hazel said...

ZHANG XIFAAAN. :D It won't be another 189032581203 years til I see you next okay! :) Mustmust find one day! :D I'm starting to have my Tuesdays free. :D YAY! &&, COME NJ OKAAAAY. :D Dsa in or whatever, just come hereeeeee. ;) LOVE YOU TONZ.♥ YAY!