Friday, July 31, 2009

6 more days!

OMG 10 papers down, 6 more to go in just 4 school days! whoooo! physics today wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, but I don't think I'll do well. Hurrr. Nevermind its over ;D

Anyway, 110th ANNIVERSARY DINNER WAS SUPER FUN. and GLAM OF COURSE ;D Afterall I looked quite like a nyonya. Daddy mummy mianz and my maid thinks I look quite a bit like Jeanette Aw. Maybe just cause I was wearing Peranakan kebaya.
I think our table was the only table with all kebayas. or at least 90% (vic's sister didnt wear). Peranakan kabayas are so pretty! :D Peranakan food is also quite nice. Tsk, I should have taken more pictures. There's more on facebook. This is for people like Kartika, who refuses to create a FB account. tsk tsk tsk. Anyway thanks Kartitka, for the dinner!



Starters.

fish maw(?) soup?

nyonya chup chye?

some chicken

rendang (oh yes this thing and the chicken changed my braces colour :O )

fish

the prawns are really good :D

I like nyonya kuehs too!




Kartika, your BIG EYE picture!

China + Philippine scholars! :D


NAZIRAHHHH!

VICKY VICKY VICCC!

Thank you Kartika! Buy me a mountain next time!

I like this picture:D

Trisha looked v.nice :)

Her sister too! V.cuteeeee!

Vic's sister's adorable too!

Table #13
Happy birthday SCGS!

Julie :)

Jing Rui :)

hahaha. Oh yeah its 12am now. This is the 2nd day and 8th hour not seeing zz. hahah amazing huh!

No comments: