Sunday, February 01, 2009

FIRST post in 2009

YES, like what my title says, this is my first post in 2009. Havent blogged in ages, ever since I went back to China. I read my friends' blog everday(so long as I'm on my lappy) but yet I always neglet my blog. ahah. People have been telling me that my blog is dead and should be updated and all that. oh well.

So I have changed my skin, to this normal one. I wanted to long ago, cause I wanted the simpliest one, but then zhao had the same skin(though she still has it now). but NEVERMIND, cause mianz changed her to this too. Cool right, we three sisters have the same blogskin! :D haha. I bet zhao will say that we copy her D:

I'm not gonna talk about the year ahead, or reflect on 2008 (like what everyone else does in their first post of the year), so dont worry. Actually I kinda owe friends posts of my holidays but nevermind, I guess y'all know what I did and stuff alread huh:D Photos on facebook!~

TOMMOROW:
AMK's match at 4.15pm.
SC IS GONNA WIN. Stupid monnie, you better get well and play tomorrow.
There's physics test too. Ah whatever, I havent started studying. Annoying tests.

Supposed to sleep at 10pm today, to prepare for tmr. Hmm, so 5 more hours left for homework and studying for physics. I better go now.

BYE.

1 comment:

z.Z said...

haha...i never say u guys copy me hor...old ppl prefer simple skins...