

I think we have all learnt something through today's game.
We still have a long season to go. The next two games are OURS. We WILL win them. Or at least, I am extremely determined to win them.
It didnt start very well. Down with 9 in the first quarter. I guess everyone werent playing well, and I think I was the worst. Got sub-ed out, but I think Monnie put up a better fight. 3rd quarter she was breathless. I went in again. My only thought then was: "I have to play for her too." (Since she's sick and I'm not.) Fourth quarter I continued playing. It was the best quarter. Eunice was down, and I thought, I had to play for her, too. Some things make certain people perform, and I guess thats what made me play better.
"Did you notice there was a dramatic difference in the 1st and 4th quarter? You must find out what made the difference. I want you to go in every quarter like how you played the 4th quarter." -Mr Teh.
From Lynn's Xanga:
jiao lian: this is not the end. it's a comma not a fullstop.
mr teh: this is your last chance, give it all you've got.
mdm goh: give your all, and you'll have nothing to lose. don't give your all, you have everything to lose.
germaine: give your 110%. even though you don't win, at least make sure you play your best. if you step on court knowing you're going to lose, it's a gone game. why do you join a CCA in school? for the love of the activity(game). so don't look like how you look now.
nazirah: JIAYOU! C'MON Y'LL TRAIN SO HARD ALL THESE TIME! JUST KEEP ON GOING. DONT LOSE HOPE, DONT LOSE FAITH!
We still have a long season to go. The next two games are OURS. We WILL win them. Or at least, I am extremely determined to win them.
It didnt start very well. Down with 9 in the first quarter. I guess everyone werent playing well, and I think I was the worst. Got sub-ed out, but I think Monnie put up a better fight. 3rd quarter she was breathless. I went in again. My only thought then was: "I have to play for her too." (Since she's sick and I'm not.) Fourth quarter I continued playing. It was the best quarter. Eunice was down, and I thought, I had to play for her, too. Some things make certain people perform, and I guess thats what made me play better.
"Did you notice there was a dramatic difference in the 1st and 4th quarter? You must find out what made the difference. I want you to go in every quarter like how you played the 4th quarter." -Mr Teh.
From Lynn's Xanga:
jiao lian: this is not the end. it's a comma not a fullstop.
mr teh: this is your last chance, give it all you've got.
mdm goh: give your all, and you'll have nothing to lose. don't give your all, you have everything to lose.
germaine: give your 110%. even though you don't win, at least make sure you play your best. if you step on court knowing you're going to lose, it's a gone game. why do you join a CCA in school? for the love of the activity(game). so don't look like how you look now.
nazirah: JIAYOU! C'MON Y'LL TRAIN SO HARD ALL THESE TIME! JUST KEEP ON GOING. DONT LOSE HOPE, DONT LOSE FAITH!
No comments:
Post a Comment