omg I just finished uploading ten thousand pictures on facebook.
seriously, its not an easy job.
ah whatever, my lesson learnt is to upload often. hmmm.
so I uploaded
-last year's S3 netball dinner in december(which only 5/9 of us went)
-playing Wii at Monnie's house
-Lynn's sweet sixteen
-after our last zonal match
-RI investiture
go facebook and see if you want (:
RI invest was quite fun (just for the touring part). The school compound is really big. like REALLY BIG. Wu wei asked something funny when the formal part ended and we were all eating. She was like, "Did you all practice for the invest?"
OMG LA, HAHA, WHAT A QUESTION RIGHT. maybe thats what OLD people would ask, and I just cant relate to her. HAHA. (right, Wen Fei? ;D )
anyway my 30cm thick homework is calling me now. YEAH I'M COMING :(
so annoying :( I'll go now. Dont wanna sleep any later than 12. Hopefully I can. Means 2hours and 40mins more to go.
BYE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment