Friday, March 13, 2009

Exciting!

YAYE Kuantan Trip in 6.5 more hours!
I know i should be sleeping by now but I cant help it, I'm nocturnal.
ZzzZzzzZzZzzZ. (HAHA OMG)

Actually I had a post a few days ago but I didnt publish it and somehow it disappeared.
AH whatever, so annoying. It happens ALL THE TIME luh :( omg I sucked today at sports heats la. hate 1.5km! I knew I'll be super lousy. This year's timing is slower than my sec 2 timing k! I hope 4DG will win 4x400m. 3rd will be good enough(:

AH I dont know what to say already. Maybe its because my brain juice is being used up for today. SORRY IF I MAKE YOU FALL ASLEEP, AGAIN D: OH, Mummy bought a Wii last saturday:D like FINALLY, after 1 year and 7 months. HAHA.

alright I better go, SOMEONE is nagging me to go to bed.
BYE (;

3 comments:

Quixotic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quixotic said...

whoo! we can go your house and play next time!

XIFAN said...

hahaha yeah you did already! eh then we can bring our controls to each others house next time! cool manZxzxzx! :D