Monday, March 05, 2007

emo emo

有时侯会想很多很多事情。
最近发生了许多许多事情。
也不是说很多吧, 有可能是我想太多了。
刚刚吃完饭后,我哭了。
adventure camp里,很多人传了舒力的闻,说她喜欢Scott。
可她亲口说她并不喜欢。
我是百分之百地相信她。
今天在学校,很多人一见到她就问。
问问问问问问问。
你们是不是只会问啊。
"Can I ask you a question? Do you like Scott?"
力已经够烦了。
Training 时,也有人问她。
为什么人是这样的?
为什么人总是相信传言,而不信那本人说的话呢?
颐也算是她的好友之一吧。
连她也半信半疑的。
这算什么啊?!
她跟我说力所做的一些事情会让人误会她。
既然都说误会了嘛,就表示是错误的咯。
She said, "I don't know. But some things she do make people misunderstand her." "I wanna believe her but then like also abit..."
有时后会为了朋友之间的事烦恼。
以前我门那很要好的关系到哪儿去了?
现在在食堂坐在一起的感觉完全不同了。
以前是无话不谈的。
现在好象是相反的了。
我门的友谊是这么脆弱的吗?
只是分开了区区三个月就这么多问题了。
我还不敢想象以后嘞。
我这个人就是这样。
会为友谊之类的烦恼。
我曾经说过,我是那种会为朋友讨回公道的人
我也说过,如果欺负我的朋友就是欺负我。
不管我跟他好不好,反正是我的朋友,我就会这样。
and cause of this, mian thinks that i'm like very rash.
她觉得我很冲动。哎呀。
现在很多事,只有力才能明白我想说什么,要讲什么。
真搞不懂耶。
和颐在一起已经四年了。一年一年地看她在改变。
有时会感到很无助。
力现在这样,我好想帮她做些什么的。
也许你们会觉得我真的想太多了,很emo 的话,那对不起咯。
好啦。我不讲这些了啦。


Okayyy.
I know I'm like a TOTAL different person when I'm like emo or something.
I think a lot.
Yup. So yes. Today's quite funny.
Esther lin got sore throat and she sounded VERYMUCH like JONATHAN from childcare kay.
Valen and I were like making her say "zeh zeh I dont wanna colour." "I cannot finish my rice." "I dont wanna sleep" and stuff while we closed our eyes.
She SERIOUSLY sounded like jonathan.
Though she had sore throat, she still shout as LOUDD as before. and its really loudd(:
Haha. Yes yes.
During Chinese esther and jed was really funny.
They were being noisy(as usual)
Lao shi got angry I think?
Hehh.
When we were leaving the CL room, lao shi scolded esther and jed.
Valen and I were with them then.
Lao shi then asked them to write a letter to her.
“蕙静和思恩! 你们两个今天回去跟我写一封信给我!”
lao shi then went into the room.
Esther then asked:
“老师!cheong 的华文是什么阿?”
haha. Really funny.
That esther ah, always like that.
When a teacher is scolding shes always like, laughing and sutff.
Yeah.
There isnt training today so shoes, wennie, monnie, michelle and I went to BPP to eat.
Ate at long john's.
Wennie ate the MOST EXPENSIVE one again.
Stupid. Wennie. Always. Like. That.
Yupp.
Came back after that then watched Tokyo Juliet.
Yeah.Oh yes, since it has been quite a long time that i've stopped blogging, like when i'm in china or stuff, i shall recommend some nice dramas and shows to watch!(:
most of y'all will be familiar with HANA KIMI(:
yeah.
urmm.
-tokyo juliet is a nice show too(: >though its quite old alrd
-wei xiao pasta(not sure about the eng title)> quite new one
-it started with a kiss> received good comments from friends i recommanded(: >old but not old
-love in the vineyard>very old.
-reaching for the stars>old.
-silence> new but not new. uhh. or rather old but not old.
-the hospital> new but not new too. hehh.
-heaven's wedding gown> VERY OLD.
all these are quite old ones as you can seee(:
yeah. theyre REALLY nice kay.
TRUST ME:D:D

No comments: